CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Little Speragis, My Little Coconut Head!


Dearest Cherie ree ree,
Oh, how i do love thee!
You are the truest friend to me.
Ask anyone & surely they'll agree.
Together we run & drink yummy tea.
Outside, its not uncommon for us to suddenly pee.
From the beginning, you helped me to realize the person i want to be.
With Kayla, our brotherhood is for eternity.
Us girls are the most true three.
When we're scared we scream like a banshee.
In the sunny sun of summerness we will climb a tree!
We love eachother all the time, all the time for free!
Remember that time we went to find the sea?
Or when we used to pump up our knees?
You are the most beautiful girl that is wee.
I will love you even when we're elderly.
& have even less control of our bladders, whoopee!!! ;)

*DaxFlame Smile*


0 comments: